- OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
The present legal notice regulates the use of the web site (hereinafter, THE WEB), of which holds TRAINOMAQ SL (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Navigating the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of all and each of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which can be modified.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, the good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal notice. You will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties, of any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATION
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in accordance with the law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Responsible is TRAINOMAQ SL
- Its CIF is: B84111798
- Your home is in: C / TORRE DEL BIERZO No. 28 , 28947,FUENLABRADA, MADRID
- Registered in the commercial register28/10/2004
To communicate with us, we provide different contact means detailed below:
- mail: email@example.com
- tlfno: 916420605
All notices and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB is deemed effective, for all purposes, when they conducted through postal mail or any other means of detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The web site and its services are free and open access, However, THE OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on your website to the prior completion of appropriate form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of content and services THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not use them to, among others:
- Disseminate content, Criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Enter the network computer viruses or perform actions that can alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through mass consumption of computing resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Trying to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of computer systems THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties and, in your case, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, and violating the confidentiality of information THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties.
- Impersonate another user, of government or third party.
- Play, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have permission from the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to transmit any kind of publicity and communications for sale or other commercial without any prior request or consent.
All contents of the web site, as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, They constitute a work whose ownership belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being transferred to the user any rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, Users who access this website may view the contents and make, in your case, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not given to others, or servers connected to networks installed, or they will be subject to any kind of exploitation. Also, all brands, trade names or logos of any kind appearing on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it can be understood that the use or access to the user any right conferred on them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the owner of the site and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB content or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorization THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, also should refrain from statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect on THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to morality and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for any use that give each user the materials made available on this website or its proceedings based on the same.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The contents of this web site is general in nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guarantee access to all content, its completeness, correction, validity or today, or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose.
THE owner of the website exclude, as far as permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- Inability to access the web site or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content, and the existence of faults and defects of any kind of content transmitted, widespread, stored, made available which can be accessed through the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that can produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, the good faith, public order, traffic and uses this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual property rights and industrial, business secrets, rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEB disclaims any responsibility for the information found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB neither guarantees nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of linked sites; Neither suggests, invited or recommends a visit to the same, so it will not be liable for the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by others.
When you need to obtain information on the other hand, always we ask you to voluntarily provide expressly. Data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other means will be incorporated into a file of personal data duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, del cual es responsable TRAINOMAQ SL. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the requested services, with all legal guarantees and security imposed by the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 of December, of protection of Personal character data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December and the law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
THE owner of the website undertakes not to transfer, sell, or share data with third parties without your express approval.
Also, TRAINOMAQ SL will cancel or rectify the data when inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the basic law 15/1999, of 13 of December, of protection of Personal character data.
The user may revoke the consent and exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to that effect to the address of TRAINOMAQ SL sito en C / TORRE DEL BIERZO No. 28 , 28947, FUENLABRADA (MADRID), properly identifying and visibly indicating the specific right is exercised.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB adopts the safety levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 of December, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal y demás normativa aplicable.
However, assumes no responsibility for any damages resulting from alterations that third parties can cause changes in computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
If you decide to leave our website via links to websites outside our organization, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites or the cookies that they can be stored on the user's computer.
Our policy on email to send only communications you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these emails will offer through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of title III, Article 22 of the law 34/2002 Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CONDUCTING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES OF CHARACTER
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or carrying out any activity on the websites included or accessible through the website, deberá enviar una notificación a EL PROPIETARIO DE LA WEB identificándose debidamente, specifying the alleged violations and declaring expressly and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any legal issue that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, will apply Spanish law, are competent Courts of Madrid (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official journals of government, which is the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.